What’s happening to Chinese Exchanges?
After the announcement from the People’s Bank of China declaring ICOs to be illegal, there has been some uncertainty over the future of exchanges in China. There has been some confusion with regards to what will happen to ICO tokens and coins. There is also confusion as the what are the exact rules trading. This is a list of how exchanges are currently handling the situation:
- Resumed Trading
- Delisted QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS, DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, PAY, LUN, VEN
- Resuming BTC, ETH, ZEC, SC, BCC, ETC, BTS.
- Froze Trade APIs
- Disabled ICO platform
- Disabled Chinese IPs from Trading!
- Refunded Tron Token
- Recieved VC funding – Binance received financial backing from Black hole Capital and Funcity Capital
- Reassured that Exchange will be fine (10am on Slack)
- RMB exchange
- Disabled “experimental” section, removing
- UGT , TIC , IPC , ELC , ICO , QTUM, HCC , BTM , ACT , BTK , EOS Removed