Binance Exchange and Token Summary (BNB)
Binance is a crypto-crypto exchange with a focus on the international market and rapid development. Binance has grown tremendously over the past few months, especially with its early adoption over various coins and the large trade volumes for other popular coins. Currently, it supports English and Chinese users and there is a possibility to expand to Korean and Japanese in the future. Binance has recently expanded operations with various regional development teams around the world.
The Binance token (BNB) was created during the ICO event to fund the development of the Binance exchange.
Features of Binance
- High performance – capable of processing 1.4 mil orders/second
- Multi-language support – Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese
- Good support team – Binance support is reachable (rare in crypto space)
- All major coins available – BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB etc.
- Low trading fee – Only 0.1% trading fee
- Early support for Bitcoin Forks – Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond were all listed on Binance
- GAS distribution for NEO – storing NEO on binance yields GAS too!
Partnerships with Other Chinese Coins and ICOS:
One of the advisors for Binanace is Da Hong Fei – The founder of NEO. This means that there is a strong partnership between Bianace and NEO. Currently, Bianace is the only exchange that gives NEO GAS for holding NEO on the exchange. The exchange takes a snapshot of the NEO balance on a daily basis and will distribute NEO GAS based on the snap shotted balance.
Interview with the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao
I had the privilege of interviewing the CEO of Binance, ChangPeng Zhao. Binance is taking the cryptocurrenc exchange scene by storm with a massively positive response from both the Chinese and International community.
The Binance Exchanged was financed through an ICO that was held on the 14th of July 2017. A total of 15 Million USD dollars were raised during the event. Here are achieves for the Whitepaper and the ICO page.
Binance tokens were issued to project supporters. The token has 3 major features:
- Exchange Fees: Binance tokens can be used to reduce fees for trade costs and commissions. Currently, Binance has a 0.1% trade fee and 50% of the fee can be paid in terms of Binance tokens.
- GAS: Binance will eventually feature advanced features that require GAS. BNB tokens can be used as GAS to power these advanced features.
- Staking: Binance eventual want to develop a decentralized exchanged. The BNB tokens will eventually be used on this exchange to stake transactions.
Sign up to Binance here: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10192887